Become a valued member of our team.
“First Federal of Lorain is committed to be the preferred provider of financial solutions for our customers by remaining a financially secure locally-owned mutual institution with ethical, friendly, knowledgeable, and dedicated employees who live in and work for the benefit of our communities.”
A career at First Federal Savings of Lorain is about doing work you can be proud of while playing an active role in our community. Below is a list of our current openings.
BENEFITS OF A CAREER WITH FIRST FEDERAL SAVINGS OF LORAIN
Our people are our most valuable assets. Because we want you to make a career with First Federal Savings of Lorain, we provide an excellent benefit package. All of our full-time employees may be eligible to participate in the following benefit programs:
- Paid vacation
- 16 hours personal time off *
- 48 hours paid sick time *
- Paid holidays (10 days)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid Defined Benefit pension plan
- Medical, prescription, vision and dental coverage
- Health care reimbursement account
- Dependent care reimbursement account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted banking services
- Business casual attire
- Fridays and Saturdays
- 3rd of every month
- Dress down for charity
- Company wide goal to support local charities- $5 donation allows jeans and tennis shoes
* Prorated based on date of hire
First Federal Savings of Lorain is an "Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/Disabled/Vet"
Current Career Opportunities:
The Chief Compliance Officer will serve as a key role in managing the compliance management system for key areas of compliance risk and manage the compliance monitoring function.
This position will be responsible for ensuring the various components of the compliance management system are in place and functioning properly. This individual will regularly attend Senior Management meetings to provide guidance and feedback on Bank compliance.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet