Become a valued member of our team.
A career at First Federal Savings of Lorain is about doing work you can be proud of while playing an active role in our community. Below is a list of our current openings.
BENEFITS OF A CAREER WITH FIRST FEDERAL SAVINGS OF LORAIN
Our people are our most valuable assets. Because we want you to make a career with First Federal Savings of Lorain, we provide an excellent benefit package. All of our full-time employees may be eligible to participate in the following benefit programs:
- Paid vacation
- 16 hours personal time off *
- 48 hours paid sick time *
- Paid holidays (10 days)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid Defined Benefit pension plan
- Medical, prescription, vision and dental coverage
- Health care reimbursement account
- Dependent care reimbursement account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted banking services
- Business casual attire
- Fridays and Saturdays
- 3rd of every month
- Dress down for charity
- Company wide goal to support local charities- $5 donation allows jeans and tennis shoes
* Prorated based on date of hire
First Federal Savings of Lorain is an "Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/Disabled/Vet"
Current Career Opportunities:
First Federal Savings of Lorain, a community-based savings and loan, has a Loan Originator position available. The successful candidate must be energetic and highly motivated with proven sales experience. This results-driven individual will originate residential mortgage loans, home equity lines of credit, construction and consumer loans with emphasis on developing and maintaining business relationships with all industry related entities.
This is a full time position and must be willing to accommodate evening and weekend appointments as needed.
- One or more years of mortgage loan origination experience.
- NMLS registration under the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008, or ability to obtain.
- Knowledge of mortgage procedures, documentation, and processes.
- Strong desire to excel in a competitive environment.
- Proven networking skills to generate new sales leads and form relationships.
- Strong computer skills and experience utilizing current technology.
- Ability to organize and prioritize, manage and perform multiple tasks.
- Ability to communicate orally and visually and be able to hear.
- Excellent and effective verbal and written presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to carry lap top computer (20lbs).
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet