Become a valued member of our team.
A career at First Federal Savings of Lorain is about doing work you can be proud of while playing an active role in our community. Below is a list of our current openings.
BENEFITS OF A CAREER WITH FIRST FEDERAL SAVINGS OF LORAIN
Our people are our most valuable assets. Because we want you to make a career with First Federal Savings of Lorain, we provide an excellent benefit package. All of our full-time employees may be eligible to participate in the following benefit programs:
- Paid vacation
- 16 hours personal time off *
- 48 hours paid sick time *
- Paid holidays (10 days)
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Company paid Defined Benefit pension plan
- Medical, prescription, vision and dental coverage
- Health care reimbursement account
- Dependent care reimbursement account
- Life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounted banking services
- Business casual attire
- Fridays and Saturdays
- 3rd of every month
- Dress down for charity
- Company wide goal to support local charities- $5 donation allows jeans and tennis shoes
* Prorated based on date of hire
First Federal Savings of Lorain is an "Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/Disabled/Vet"
Current Career Opportunities:
First Federal Savings of Lorain, a community-based savings and loan, has a full time Customer Service Representative position available.
Customer Service Representatives are responsible for the accurate and efficient handling of financial transactions between the customers and the Association. This position also requires answering routine inquiries, problem solving and performing duties that are supportive of the Branch operation.
EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet